EOS Sugar Candy Pink.



I've been wearing circle lenses since 2009/2010 and I honestly can't live without them now. I wear them mostly for prescription purposes but also because they make your eyes look a lot bigger and beautiful. I mean, who doesn't want big and beautiful eyes, right? They look especially great when worn for photography.


Here I have received the EOS Sugar Candy Pink by Pinkicon. They're based in Hong Kong and sell many beauty products including well known brands from Japan and Korea. Pinkicon has over 500 different types of circle lenses in stock and most of them are monthly, meaning they're much better and breathable for the eyes than the yearly ones. Which is probably why you'd find them being more expensive than the yearly ones. They also sell daily ones too along with wigs, lashes, skincare and many more! Please do check out their site if you wish to find out more.


The little package came with a wear and care instructions leaflet for the circle lenses along with a cute Pinkicon card which you can write down when your lenses will expire. How cute is that?!






Brand: EOS Sugar Candy Pink
Origin: Japan
Water Content: 42%
Diameter: 14.5mm
Base Curve: 8.5
Duration: 1 Year


Colour & Design:

I haven't worn bright coloured circle lenses in a while now but I'm seriously loving the pink! I've always wanted to try pink actually since I think it makes you look innocent like a doll. As for the design, it's a little plain with thick black rims around it but I don't mind since I love love love it.

Enlargement:
  
These lenses do give enlargement but there are many others which could enlarge your eyes further. As I have mentioned before in my previous circle lenses post, I do prefer my lenses to be  between 15mm - 16mm.

Comfort: 

Don't be fooled, although they may look extremely uncomfortable for the eyes, they are surprisingly quite comfortable. They do not dry out my eyes nor do they irritate them either. So defo a thumbs up for the comfort level.

 Overall: 

Since I was afraid of how unnatural and scary these lenses will make me look, it didn't turn out to be that bad after all. However they definitely do make your eyes POP. I wouldn't recommend these for school or work as it will just catch a lot of attention and make you stand out... Unless that's what you like. But overall, I do love these lenses and would recommend. ^_^

Since I'm on the topic of my eyes I thought why not show you my eye make up as well.


First I took the colour "Sexspresso" on the top right of this Too Faced Natural Eye palette and placed it within the dotted lines shown below. Next I just grabbed my "Rimmel London's Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer" to tight-line and draw a straight line along my top lash line and extend the line past my eyes to give an illusion of longer eyes. I also lined the bottom outer half of the eyes. After lining my eyes, I smudged out the harsh line to give it the smokey look using a flat eye brush. Then using "Rimmel London's Scandal Eyes Mascara" to give my lashes some length to the top and bottom lashes. 
Shown in the fourth picture, I dabbed a tad bit of silver eye shadow and placed it along the inner corners and also along the bottom inner half of the eyes. This will bring out the glow and make your eyes appear brighter. Lastly, I just put on my false lashes and ta-dah! Finished!

I'm sure the picture will explain a lot better so if that's what you prefer then....


Here comes the selfie spam......








Use discount code "A24680000" at check out for $5 off your circle lenses!


 Thank you ♥

Janice
xoxo

Share This Article:

, , , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments :

Post a Comment