Khaki.


This past week has gotten way too cold for my liking.

Oversized clothing are ❤ since they're so comfy, also you won't have to worry about anything showing especially after having a huge meal. I bought this fabric a while back but never gotten to make anything out of it and since the colour was similar to the heels I decided to make an oversized tee with it. I love how the thick waisted belts accentuates the waist, making it appear a lot smaller while wearing an oversized top/dress. 

Of course we need to keep warm in this weather, so this longline bomber jacket was perfect for the job. To accessorise the outfit I pulled out some fishnet tights and put on a thick suede choker.





Sunglasses: Gucci  ||  Choker: Me  ||  Top: Me  ||  Jacket: Celeblook  ||  Heels: Shoesdays

Share This Article:

CONVERSATION

0 comments :

Post a Comment