Yesstyle Korean Beauty Box Review.


Korean beauty has been blowing up these past couple of years and honestly I've been wanting to try more Korean beauty products. This sample box from Yesstyle was a perfect opportunity as they have an assortment of 10 product samples from popular Korean brands such as Laneige, Etude House, Tony Moly, Skinfood, Missha, Skin79, Innisfree, Holika Holika and more. All the products in the box are selected at random.

This beauty box contains:



TOSOWOONG Blackhead & Sebum Out Nose Pack



The pack came with 8 pieces. As mentioned on the pack, it helps remove blackheads and sebum, also deeply cleanses the pores. It is made with charcoal, ash, allantoin, licorice extract and morocco lava clay. The instructions are written in korean so I wasn't able to read it but following the pictures I was able to pick up the steps. 
I have read the reviews of this product and it received positive feedback so I wanted to give it a try, and honestly in my opinion it actually worked. It was a little hassle trying to keep it on my nose as the edges kept peeling off but with a little bit of water it'll help. My nose felt smooth and soft after and it looked a lot clearer than before. Although these are the only blackhead strips I've tried, it's quite effective so I would definitely recommend.


Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream Cover & Bright Fit



I'm not really a foundation/BB cream or any base make up type of person because I find that it dries out my face easily but I've seen great reviews on this product. It helps cover imperfections and creates a more even skin tone. With the triple action formula, it helps moisturises, protects and whitens the face. It also contains SPF 30.


MACQUEEN Creamy Lip Tint



This lip tint has a great amount of pigmentation so you wont need to apply a lot for the colour to show. It has a long lasting effect so you wont need to reapply throughout the day. Although it's a creamy texture it has a matte finish therefore giving you a more natural look. It smells so amazing and the colour is bomb af.


Beauty People 10 Seconds Auto Pencil Eyeliner



I love twist eyeliners as there is no need to constantly go through the hassle of sharpening them when they go blunt. It's super pigmented and the application is very smooth. They weren't joking when they said waterproof. Once applied this thing doesn't budge at all. So you won't need to worry about having panda eyes since that's what happens to me most of the times.


Etude House Color My Brow



This is great for when you want to change your eyebrow colour to match your hair colour. It creates natural looking brows as the brush helps separate each strand of hairs and doesn't pack on a lot of product. It's light, non-sticky and flake free, which keeps it looking groomed and conditioned all day and night.


Berrisom Oops My Lip Tint



This is an interesting lip tint. I have seen people put these on before and I thought I must try these for myself so I was super happy to receive this inside the box. It says you should keep it on for 5-10 minutes after applying then peel off starting from the corners of your mouth. It will then leave you with a nice subtle tint giving a natural look.

It contains natural ingredients such as:

Deep sea water - Moisturies skin
Hydrolysed collagen - For firm and smooth skin
Papaya extract - Exfoliates and improves skin texture
Royal jelly extract - Soothes skin, maintains skin elasticity
Blackberry extract - Improves skin tone and firms skin
Allantoin - Nourishes fatigued skin
Palmitoyl aligopeptide - Firms skin
Camellia extract - Firms skin
Cranberry extract - Prevents skin problems
Elder fruit extract - Nourishes fatigued skin
Evening primrose extract - Prevents the accumulation of harmful substances

All these ingredients are great for the lips which is a plus since I love products which contains no harsh chemicals and have many great benefits for the skin.


Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask



Waking up to soft and hydrated lips is what I love. Laneige's Lip sleeping mask helps to dissolve the dead skin cells overnight, giving you moisture and tension. It has a sweet and fruity scent which makes me want to eat it. It comes with a small applicator which is stored in it's own little plastic pouch inside the box. It's great to dig out the right amount of product needed for the lips. The consistency is thick so you won't need to apply a lot, a little goes a long way. Used it for two nights in a row and I woke up with super soft and plump lips.


Etude House Collagen Eye Patch



I have not tried this product yet but I can't wait to try it out as it's said to brighten and moisture your under eye area. It contains ingredients such as collagen, Vitamins A & E and also green tea extracts. All these ingredients are really great for your skin. It's suitable for when you feel like you look tired or just looking to brighten up the eye area.


Tony Moly I'm Real Mask Sheet



Face masks are great for intense moisturising which helps leave skin feeling soft and smooth. I'm not really a face mask person so I won't know what is good and what isn't, but considering the reviews, I guess this is really good. I received the Broccoli (Vitality) one but they have many others including:

Aloe - Moisturising
Avocado - Nutrition
Lemon - Brightening
Makgeolli - Skin purifying
Pomegranate - Elasticity
Red Wine - Pore care
Rice - Clear skin
Seaweeds - Skin purifying
Tea tree - Skin soothing
Tomato - Radiance

I can't wait to give this a try and see what I face feels like after. If it feels like a baby's bottom I will definitely be buying the rest of the facial masks. (◕ ω ◕✿)


Berrisom Oops Tint Cheek Cushion



I love how all these Korean beauty products have such cute packaging. It makes me not want to use it and just have it displayed in my room. This cheek tint comes with a built in cushion applicator which is easier to apply onto the cheeks. Contains natural ingredients which are enriched from 15 different herbs and flowers extracts.

Overall, I am really pleased with the products I've received in this Yesstyle Korean beauty box. I most likely will be purchasing some of these products in the future when it runs out as it's given me positive results.

Share This Article:

CONVERSATION

0 comments :

Post a Comment