The Approach Of Spring.


I've been trying to find the perfect place with perfect lighting around my house. I live in an apartment and would normally take my pictures on the balcony as it has the best lighting, but it was way too windy so I went on an exploration around my house and apartment hence the different location pictures shown below. o(╥﹏╥)o I'm still in search for the admirable lighting, hopefully I'll find it soon so stay tuned for better pictures in the future!




Woohoo! Spring is finally approaching. The weather is warming up and the sun has been showing a lot more often lately. If you have read my post from a while back, I'm sure I've promised to go more brighter a few posts ago, so here is a transition piece of a much more brighter outfit than what I usually wear.

To keep it light on the body, I threw on my graphic chiffon sleeveless top and paired it with my maroon high waisted shorts. Since it is still quite cold here, I wore tights underneath. However if you live in a slightly warmer climate you can pair this outfit with black thigh high socks. I'm also quite obsessed with my fedora hat so you'd probably see me wearing it with a lot of my outfits.

Outfit:
Hat: H&M
Choker: Topshop
Necklace: Queendom
Chiffon top: China
Maroon High Waisted Shorts: Forever 21
Cardigan: Primark
Platform Boots: Bank Fashion

Since Bank Fashion is having a huge sale, I was able to grab these pair of lovely boots for a really great price. If you want a pair of these hurry down to bank fashion now and purchase your own! 

Just to let you know I was not sponsored for any of these. I just love posting outfits and giving some outfit ideas for all you lovely people out there. ♥

Thank you for reading!
Janice
xoxo

Share This Article:

CONVERSATION

2 comments :

  1. You are so gorgeous! And I absolutely love this outfit~
    Lovely post!

    xoxo Payton
    My Blog~The Versatile Blogger Award!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you love! That is so nice of you ^_^
      xoxo

      Delete