Valentine's Day.


As Valentine's day is closing in I've decided to put together an outfit of what I would wear.







 I've decided to go with this crop top as it has a gigantic heart which screams I ♥ you all over your face, I'm sure whoever my date is will notice the love I'm sending out to him hahah. I've also paired it with my maroon skater skirt as everyone should have a hint of red to symbolise Valentine's day, and just a regular pointed ankle strap heels. And of course to complete the outfit I wore my leather jacket to keep me warm for the day.

I didn't wear any necklaces as I feel I wouldn't need to due to it covering the lovely heart. Also it would've looked too busy as you wouldn't want to draw away any attention from the sparkly heart. So I just wore my choker so it wouldn't look so plain.

This outfit would be great if you're going to have lunch or dinner with your date. If you're in a slightly more colder climate like I am, I suggest wearing thick tights underneath and wear an extra layer of clothing like a plain black cardigan.

Outfit:
Choker: Topshop
Crop Top: Local Store
Leather Jacket: Local Store
Skater Skirt: River Island
Pointed Ankle Strap Heels: Forever 21

Thank you!

Janice
xoxo

Share This Article:

CONVERSATION

0 comments :

Post a Comment